Gameday parking restrictions will be in place beginning at 5 a.m. each Saturday of a home football game. Faculty, staff and student gameday parking options are as follows:
Faculty, staff and student parking:
- Students who live on campus must relocate their vehicles to one of the following areas: Rugby and Wilson student lots, Fischer Graduate Residence Lot (F permit required), Lake Lot and D Bulla Lot, and the Blue Lot (White North) beginning at 8 a.m. (valid student permit required). If you leave campus, you are not guaranteed parking on campus until two hours after the game. Vehicles parked in the Dorr Road Lot after 5 a.m. will be towed.
- Off-campus students may park in the Blue Lot (White North) beginning at 8 a.m.. There is no cost for parking in Blue North with a valid student permit.
- Faculty/staff parking is available in the Blue Lot (White North), or the Bulla Lot (state-issued ADA permit required). There is no cost for parking in the above areas with a valid faculty/staff permit.
Vehicles parked after 5 a.m. in any area not designated as approved student or faculty/staff gameday parking will be towed.
General parking information:
- Parking is prohibited on campus after 5 a.m. on Saturdays of home football games without a football parking pass. Vehicles left unattended in an event parking lot will be towed prior to the posted parking lot open time.
- Event parking lots open at 8 a.m. and require a football parking permit. Overnight parking is prohibited in all event parking lots.
- Tailgating in the Lake Lot is strictly prohibited.
- Vehicles must leave event parking lots after the football game is over. Burke North and South Lots close two hours after the game concludes. All other lots close three hours after the game ends.
- Review the Gameday Parking and Shuttle Map for lot locations and shuttle routes. Masks are required on all shuttles.
- All areas are subject to Parking and Tailgating Regulations.
For additional information regarding football gameday policies, visit und.com/fbgameday.
Originally published by ndworks.nd.edu on September 06, 2022.at