Join us on Tuesday, June 27 from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. at Harper Hall to -
- Tour the HCRI labs and meet the researchers conducting world-class cancer research in the South Bend community.
- Meet Todd Lyght, '88 ND Football National Championship team and Super Bowl champion and Reggie Brooks, former ND All-American tailback and former Washington Redskins runningback.
- Participate in a silent auction benefiting Coach Brey’s Coaches vs. Cancer initiative.
- An online auction of Notre Dame and community items will start a week before the event. Check Harpercancer.nd.edu or the HCRI Facebook page for more information.
- Refreshments provided by the Crooked Ewe, Tapastrie, and Fiddler's Hearth.
Free and open to the public. (Harper Hall is located at 1234 Notre Dame Avenue, South Bend, IN 46617)
Questions? Contact Bilinski.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-631-4100.