We would like to extend a deep and sincere thanks to all of our sponsors for their continued support of Teachers As Scholars.
The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation is the national sponsor of Teachers as Scholars, with programs at 34 sites including Princeton University, the University of Michigan, the Newberry Library in Chicago, and Carnegie Mellon University.
Originally funded in 2000 by a starter grant from the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation, the TAS program at the University of Notre Dame is presently funded by the following donors:
University of Notre Dame
- Devers Program in Dante Studies
- Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies
- Office of Public Affairs
Local school districts
- Catholic Schools Office, Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend
- John Glenn School Corporation
- Penn-Harris-Madison School Corporation
- School City of Mishawaka
- South Bend Community School Corporation
- Union-North United School Corporation