We would like to extend a deep and sincere thanks to all of our sponsors for their continued support of Teachers As Scholars.
The Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation is the national sponsor of Teachers as Scholars, with programs at 34 sites including Princeton University, the University of Michigan, the Newberry Library in Chicago, and Carnegie Mellon University.
Originally funded in 2000 by a starter grant from the Woodrow Wilson National Fellowship Foundation, the TAS program at the University of Notre Dame is presently funded by the following donors:
University of Notre Dame
- Center for Italian Studies
- Harper Cancer Research Institute
- Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- Medieval Institute of Notre Dame
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies
- Office of Public Affairs